Rates / Specials
Escape To The Wilderness
$265.00 per night (double occupancy) plus tax
We will confirm your reservation with a 50% deposit. Visa and Master Card accepted.
SPECIAL: Stay 7 nights or more and you will receive a 10% discount
- 2-night minimum for most periods. 3-night for holiday periods.
- $20/night each additional person.
- Rates subject to 6% county lodging tax and 1% state lodging tax.
- There is no refund for early departure.
All cabins have wifi.
Pets are not allowed on the property or in the cabins.
During High Season, including holiday period reservations, there will be a $25 cancellation fee if you cancel 60 days prior to arrival. There is no refund thereafter. During Low Season (excluding holiday periods), if cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival, your entire deposit is refunded. There is no refund thereafter.
Please make any changes for the number of people in your party before your arrival. We may not be able to accommodate extra people upon check-in — this includes children. Don’t let GPS take you on dirt roads. Some internet directions are inaccurate. Please call the resort if you need directions. We do not guarantee cabin assignments.
There is no cell phone service in Camp Sherman.
Each cabin has its own phone for local phone calls. To call long distance, you will need a pre-paid phone card. Feel free to contact us just prior to arrival if you need to leave the phone number for the cabin with someone back home.
Other Items To Note.
- All cabins are non-smoking.
- We are unable to accommodate group or multifamily functions or visitors on the grounds or in the cabins.
- Please note that we are not a 24-hour property. Respect for your neighbors is important in this peaceful and quiet area. Our peaceful, quiet environment does not welcome loud behavior that disturbs others.
- Dura Flame logs are provided as we do not allow real wood fires. Barbecues are provided for guest use in designated areas. Barbecuing is not permitted on cabin decks or near cabins. Please do not move the barbecues. Briquets and starter fluid is provided for your convenience.
- Bed linens, blankets, towels, and paper products are provided. For the kitchen, we provide dish soap, dishwasher detergent, paper towels, sponges, dish cloths, pot holders, pots & pans, dishes, silverware and glassware. The kitchens are also stocked with blenders, coffee makers, coffee grinders, dishwashers, microwaves and full-size stoves and refrigerators. We do not provide daily maid service.
- Cable service is not available in the Camp Sherman area. Most cabins have at least basic satellite dish reception. Cabin six does not have television reception, but does provide a television and DVD player for movies. Cabin twelve has books and games for your entertainment.
- Our property is just the right size for the 11 cabins we rent and a maximum occupancy has long been established for reasons of health, liability, wear and tear and noise level.