Let’s plan your dream vacation!
Reservation Line: (503) 345-9399
For all other inquiries call (541) 595-6281
See Our Cabins
Making Your Reservation
All online booking is handled through Vacasa.com, our booking partner. To check availability for a specific cabin, check that cabin’s listing.
Before you book, please note…
- All cabins are non-smoking.
- We are unable to accommodate group or multifamily functions or visitors on the grounds or in the cabins.
- Please note that we are not a 24-hour property. Respect for your neighbors is important in this peaceful and quiet area. Our peaceful, quiet environment does not welcome loud behavior that disturbs others.
- Dura Flame logs are provided as we do not allow real wood fires. Barbecues are provided for guest use in designated areas. Barbecuing is not permitted on cabin decks or near cabins. Please do not move the barbecues. Briquets and starter fluid is provided for your convenience.
- Bed linens, blankets, towels, and paper products are provided. For the kitchen, we provide dish soap, dishwasher detergent, paper towels, sponges, dish cloths, pot holders, pots & pans, dishes, silverware and glassware. The kitchens are also stocked with blenders, coffee makers, coffee grinders, dishwashers, microwaves and full-size stoves and refrigerators. We do not provide daily maid service.
- Cable service is not available in the Camp Sherman area. Most cabins have at least basic satellite dish reception. Cabin six does not have television reception, but does provide a television and DVD player for movies. Cabin twelve has books and games for your entertainment.
- Our property is just the right size for the 11 cabins we rent and a maximum occupancy has long been established for reasons of health, liability, wear and tear and noise level.
- Don’t let GPS take you on dirt roads. Some internet directions are inaccurate. Please call the resort if you need directions.
There is no cell phone service in Camp Sherman.
Each cabin has its own phone for local phone calls. To call long distance, you will need a pre-paid phone card. Feel free to contact us just prior to arrival if you need to leave the phone number for the cabin with someone back home.